The Hippychick Hipseat is a best-selling child product. It is renowned for its durability, style as well as comfort. This is because it is tough and hard wearing. Additionally, it is machine washable, so can go anywhere with you!
It have been designed to address the main cause of adult back pain. Instead of twisting the spine, the parent’s back stays straight and the child is tucked into the chest, providing comfort and security for both adult and child. At the same time, the hipseat provides a firm shelf for the child to sit on and supports their increasingly heavy weight from underneath.
The Hippychick Hipseat has a padded seat with a non-slip pad for extra comfort and is available in several fantastic colours.
Every Hippychick Hipseat is packed in an Eco drawstring bag for easy storage.
- Endorsed and recommended by osteopaths, chiropractors, physiotherapists and health centres
- Fits a waist that is approx. 26 inches minimum and 42 inches maximum, extensions available for sizes above 20
- Designed in the UK and fully tested to European Safety Standards (EN13209-2: 2005)
- Removable lightweight seat
- Simple, practical and easy to use
- Machine washable
- Suitable for children aged 6 months – 3 years (6-20kgs)
- Organic cotton drawstring Tote Bags to store your Hipseat
Watch the Video’s Below Now!