SAVE Up to $52 Off RRP!
- Up to 23% Off! Free Nursing Cover Worth $49.95 RRP
SAVE Up to $252 Off RRP!
SAVE Up to $17.95 Off RRP!
SAVE Up to $22.95 Off RRP!
Most Nursing Chairs for Breast Feeding are designed to last a short period. Our Gliders are designed and built to last.
There are many reasons that most mums don’t realise that a breast feeding chair designed for breast feeding is a must. This is usually after they have had their first child and tried using an every day chair be that a home lounge chair or a reclining chair in their TV/Media Room. By then – the experience is ruined.
The Gliding Motion of a Glider Chair assists sleep.
Often, it’s not until mums have their second child and want to address the issues that they experienced using anything other than a purpose built Breast Feeding Chair that they realise the importance and benefits.
The common complaints we hear from mums NOT using a proper breast feeding chair are:
- Back Aches
- Sore arms from wooden arm rests or arms rests without enough padding.
- Sore arms from arms rests that are too high or not wide enough
- Sore necks from lack of head/neck support whilst in a breast feeding position.
- Baby gets motion sickness in their rocking chair.
- Everyday chair or rocking chair is hard to get in and out of.
- Too hard to keep the rocking chair rocking
- Nursing pillow’s aren’t able to be used because the arm rests are not the right width or height.
- Fabric on their expensive lounge chair is stained from breast feeding / spilt milk
- Fabric on the standard chair is hard to clean and hubby is getting annoyed.
- Baby still not wanting to sleep at all hours of the night.
A purpose designed and built breast feeding glider chair overcomes those problem and gives you the following benefits.
- Padded arm rests ensure your arms are comfortable.
- Arms rests designed specifically so that they are wide enough for your arms to be either in or on top of them and work perfectly when combined with a breast feeding pillow.
- Ergonomics of a glider help you support your back, neck and the baby better (especially when used in conjunction with a nursing pillow).
- Gliding motion encourages sleep – rocking motion encourages motion sickness in babies.
- Easy to get in and out of (particularly important after giving birth)
- More padding and provide more comfort than a standard chair including lumbar support for your back.
- Because they are designed to be breastfed in, they allow you to use many of the different breastfeeding positions comfortably.
- The glider chair glides on and in its own base as it only requires a little movement from you to get it into motion.
- Putting your feet up every time you breastfeed will take the pressure off your back and having your feet rested up on a foot rest helps you to relax.
- A breastfeeding Chair can be used long after you breastfeed.
- It can and most likely will be used for any future children you have.
As a result,you will look forward to breastfeeding your newborn in this chair just as much as you did the first time.
Our Breast Feeding Chairs / Glider Chairs
The Glider Chairs we offer are designed and built to last. Many of our customers end up buying 2 of them (One for Hubby) and put both in their media / TV room after breast feeding.
Ours are built with high quality bearings. The reason they use these high quality bearings is that it produces a super quiet and super smooth gliding motion giving mum and baby a superior breast feeding experience.
The use of these high quality bearings also means that the glider chair mechanism lasts longer and doesn’t fail. More importantly, they don’t become notchy in the middle of the glide as most other brands do after a short time.
Each model is designed to match different heights and body shapes for maximum comfort. More importantly, they are ergonomically correct for using a breast feeding pillow in combination with the chair.
Below is why we chose to only supply Babyhood Glider Chairs / Breast Feeding Chairs
- A proper measured gliding motion without too much “rock” in the motion to ensure no motion sickness and still effectively help send baby to sleep
- Use of special high grade bearings ensuring a smooth gliding motion without developing a “notchy” feel after a couple months of use.
- A Quiet gliding motion to assist in a better breast feeding experience and to assist baby to sleep.
- Special Scratch Resistant Fabrics designed specifically for glider chairs so baby’s nails don’t scratch the fabric permanently damaging it.
- Special Stain Resistant Fabric designed specifically for nursing chairs making cleaning easy so you can enjoy the breast feeding experience.
- Matching Gliding Ottoman to increase comfort and make gliding easy.
- Floor Protection (On Manhattan and Vogue Models only) for timber and tiled floors which also hide the frame of the glider chair as well as the Ottoman.
- Thicker Padded and Wider Arm rests for improved comfort for mum whilst breast feeding.