If you are experiencing issues with your product or need to make a warranty claim, please refer to our Help Desk first for instant answers to frequently asked questions or to submit a ticket for our support team to assist you.Where Products are faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to our Customer Service Team by Submitting a Ticket on our Help Desk within 2 days of receipt of the Product failing which we can deny your claim.
To lodge a warranty claim:
- Simply Submit a Ticket to our Customer Service Team and provide your purchase details along with a quick description of the fault.
- Our Customer Service Team will review the claim and determine whether the product is covered by the Manufacturer’s Warranty and if so, whether it will need to be returned for assessment.
- Once we receive the product, our experienced Customer Service Team will assess it and they will send it to the manufacturer and the manufacturer will assess it.
- It will be repaired or replaced by the manufactruer depending on the situation and returned to us.
- We will then return it to you.
ENQUIRY & TROUBLESHOOTING
We will reply to your help desk queries promptly.
If necessary, your item will need to be returned.
Your item will be assessed by our Customer Service Team or sent to the manufacturer depending on the product and issue.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT
We will order parts to resolve your product issue or replace the product if necessary.
We will deliver the product back to you.
Please Note: While the return process may take up to 30 days (usually 1 week), excluding transit times, we work hard to complete returns as fast as possible and most are resolved within the week. Return delivery times are estimates only and may vary based on your location.