Safety 1st Prime AP Convertible Booster Seat
The Safety 1st Prime AP Convertible Booster Seat is a convertible booster seat which will protect your child from the age of 6 Months up to approximately 8 Years.
With the Air Protect Technology in the Safety 1st Prime AP Convertible Booster Seat, your child will be protected by the best side impact technology in the market! The integrated head rest has 5 positions for height adjustment so that it grows with your child.
The included infant Insert with natural, anti-bacterial protection improves comfort and protects the health of your child in their convertible booster seat.
The ventilated air mesh sides on the Safety 1st Prime AP Convertible Booster Seat means that your child will be cooler in hot summer months as well! The padded belt mates improve comfort for your child.
The Safety 1st Prime AP Convertible Booster Seat is designed with a new narrow base to enable 3 car seats to fit across the back seat of a standard vehicle for parents with multiple children.
With drink holders that swing out of both sides of the seat, convenience has never been better!
The Safety 1st Prime AP is a Slimfit convertible booster with NEW Natural Antibacterial Protection
With Safety 1st’s Accident Exchange Program and a 6 year warranty on their shell and 2 years warranty on the fabrics, you can be assured of quality and protection from Safety 1st on the Safety 1st Prime AP Convertible Booster Seat!
Watch the Detailed Video Review of this Convertible Booster Seat below Now!
NEW NATURAL ANTIBACTERIAL PROTECTION.
The infant insert and shoulder pads on the Safety 1st Prime AP contain a natural antibacterial protectant inhibiting the growth of bacteria caused by perspiration, spills or accidents. This environmentally friendly component helps eliminate fabric odours ensuring long lasting freshness.
Watch The Video Below Now!
- Air Protect Superior Side Impact Protection.
- FREE Accident Exchange service.
- 5 position headrest adjustment.
- Removable infant insert and harness pads featuring NEW Natural Antibacterial Protection.
- Multi-function utility straps.
- Arm rests for child’s comfort.
- Large easy-access cup holders on both sides with retractable feature.
- Ventilated mesh openings for added air flow.
- Machine washable covers.
Safety 1st Prime AP Toddler Mode.
- To be used in forward-facing position with built-in harness from approx. 6 months to approx. 4 years of age or until the child’s shoulders reach the middle shoulder height marker.
Safety 1st Prime AP Booster Mode.
- To be used with a lap-sash seat belt from approx. 4 years of age to approx. 8 years of age or until child’s shoulders reach the upper shoulder height marker.
Product weight: 5.8 kg.
Product dimensions: 45W x 40D x 77-85H cm (booster mode).
Carton dimensions: 61W x 45D x 78H cm.
Find out About Air Protect Technology in the Video Below!
After an accident, consumers often reach out to us for advice and help. As leaders in child safety, we need to offer the best possible support during this time. The crash forces in a collision can sometimes cause unseen damage. The Safety 1st Accident Exchange Service* ensures new for old substitution of your car seat, giving you peace of mind and one less thing to stress over.
Terms & conditions apply*
For any further enquiries please contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 809 526.