Maxi Cosi RodI AP Booster Seat
The New Maxi Cosi RodI AP Booster Seat is the Safest and most comfortable booster seat in the market. With the Original and best Air Protect Technology, the Maxi Cosi RodI has the best side impact protection on the market. On Top of this, the two recline positions provide your child with the ultimate in comfort when they are sleeping or awake and upright!
In addition, the Maxi Cosi Rodi Grows with your child with expandable side wings so that there is always maximum protection. The Easy Seat Belt Guides mean that it is easy and quick to buckle up on a daily basis. The single hand adjustment for the headrest height means you can adjust the booster seat without having to remove it from the vehicle easily and quickly.
Taking comfort one step further, maxi cosi have built in a vibration dampener to keep the head rest still whilst driving. Further, the cool wicking fabric will keep your baby cooler and more comfortable regardless of the weather! For ease of maintenance for mum and dad, the fabric is removable and washable!
Maxi Cosi RodI AP Booster Seat Key Features:
- Air Protect™ Superior Side Impact Technology
- Two recline positions for sleeping and upright positions
- Easy seat belt guidance – quickly buckle up daily from 4-8 yr
- Expandable side wings to accommodate your growing child
- Easy one handed adjustment for 6 headrest positions
- Vibration dampener to keep headrest still whilst driving
- Cool Baby™ wicking fabric to keep your child cool and comfortable
- Easily removable, washable cover
Like all maxi cosi products, the Maxi Cosi RodI Booster SSeat seat comes with a Lifetime Warranty! All you need to do is register the purchase within 3 months of your purchase!
Accident Exchange Service
In the event of a car accident, your Maxi-Cosi child restraint may have unseen damage from crash forces. The Maxi-Cosi Accident Exchange Service offers new for old Maxi-Cosi child restraint replacement in the event of an accident, giving you peace of mind knowing your child is correctly protected. One less thing to worry about during this stressful time.
What do you need to do?
- Download Maxi-Cosi Accident Exchange Form,complete and send it within 31 days of the accident to: email@example.com or the mail address provided in the form. Applications received after this date will not be considered. Please contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 809 526(Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.00pm, AEST) if you have any questions.
- Make sure you have an official police report or insurance claim¹ to submit with your completed Maxi-Cosi Accident Exchange Form.
- All required documentation must first be submitted via email in order to arrange collection of your damaged child restraint.
- Dorel will deliver by mail a new comparable child restraint to make sure your child can travel safely.