Maxi Cosi Plus Baby Capsule
This Maxi Cosi Mico PLUS Baby Capsule is the latest Australian model of baby capsule. It is a world famous Baby Capsule. The Maxi Cosi Mico Plus has been specifically designed to meet and exceed the Australian Safety Standards and is fully certified. The Cool Baby Wicking Fabric with bamboo charcoal are soft and comfy, yet practical and baby wont sweat in them!
Available in a Large Range of Colours!
The Easy Out Magnetic harness holders make placing baby in and taking baby out of the capsule is even easier. In addition, the Maxi Cosi Mico Mico Plus is Aircraft Compliance certified for overseas travel! With a 2 position crotch buckle, it provides an improved fitment for smaller babies. Baby will love the Extendable Reflective Back Sun Canopy and Water resistant hood. No matter what the weather is of the day, baby will be comfortable. In addition, the breathable side UPF 50+ mesh panels will provide both air flow and protection from the sun!
On top of all of that, if you choose the ISOFIX upgrade, you will see that maxi cosi have improved the ISOFIX fitment for better fit in most cars.
The new model of the Maxi Cosi Mico Plus Baby Capsule also offers the revolutionary Air Protect Technology for maximum side impact protection of your little one.
It comes in several great colour combinations to suit any vehicle’s interior.
The New Maxi Cosi Mico Plus Boasts ‘Cool Baby’ wicking fabric. This unique fabric (exclusive to Maxi Cosi) draws moisture away from your baby’s skin making your child more comfortable in summer months. This allows air to flow in and keeps baby cool and comfortable.
On Top of this, there is a Flip-out visor on the canopy of the Maxi Cosi Mico Plus for extra UV protection when needed!
The Maxi-Cosi Mico Plus is compatible with all good quality prams and strollers to make the complete travel system including Quinny, Maxi-Cosi, Silver Cross, Mamas & Papas, Bugaboo, Joolz, Stokke, nuna and more! Check the details of your pram to confirm compatibility.
Maxi Cosi Mico Plus Features
- With ‘Air Protect Revolutionary Side Impact Technology™’ to shield your child’s head from impact. For more info, see the video and information below.
- ‘Cool Baby’ wicking fabric. The unique fabric (which is exclusive to Maxi Cosi) draws moisture away from your baby’s skin. This allows the air to flow in and keeps baby cool and comfortable.
- Adjustable base gives quick, easy and secure installation every time.
- Luxurious machine washable cover.
- Includes Cozi-Dozi™ infant support for smaller babies.
- Padded belt mates provide better comfort.
- Premium fabrics and padding for a more comfy ride.
- Built In canopy, always on hand and easy to store.
- Flip-out visor on canopy for extra protection when needed.
- Includes a convenient stay-in-car adjustable base.
- Ergonomically designed reinforced carry handle giving you better comfort.
- Adjustable 5-point safety harness and tether strap.
- Adapters for many other premium strollers available from the stroller manufacturer
The Maxi Cosi Mico Plus is suitable from Newborn to approx. 6 months old or until infant’s shoulders reach the upper height marker.
Like all maxi cosi products, the Maxi Cosi Mico Plus baby capsule comes with a Lifetime Warranty! All you need to do is register the purchase within 3 months of your purchase!
The Air Protect Difference
Car crashes involving side impact collisions are deadly and are frighteningly common on Australian roads. Children of all ages involved in side impact collisions are at risk of head injury and fatality. Air Protect increases side impact protection when compared to baby capsules without this technology.
About Air Protect™
How does Air Protect work in a real life accident?
Air Protect offers another layer of defence in a side impact crash. Through the precise release of air, Air Protect compresses and shields children further from side impact intrusion. This action instantly reduces crash forces at the most critical spot, around a child’s head. Air Protect does this by extending ride-down which is the amount of time it takes to slow a child’s movement in a crash.
Maxi Cosi Mico PLUS Accessories!
Maxi Cosi Car Seat Protector Mat
Maxi Cosi Rain Cover
Accident Exchange Service
In the event of a car accident, your Maxi-Cosi child restraint may have unseen damage from crash forces. The Maxi-Cosi Accident Exchange Service offers new for old Maxi-Cosi child restraint replacement in the event of an accident. This gives you peace of mind knowing your child is correctly protected. One less thing to worry about during this stressful time.
What do you need to do?
- Download Maxi-Cosi Accident Exchange Form, complete and send it within 31 days of the accident to: firstname.lastname@example.org or the mail address provided in the form.
- Make sure you have an official police report or insurance claim¹ to submit with your completed Maxi-Cosi Accident Exchange Form.
- All required documentation must first be submitted via email in order to arrange collection of your damaged child restraint.
- Dorel will deliver by mail a new comparable child restraint to make sure your child can travel safely.