The Miracle Blanket – The Worlds Number 1 Swaddle Wrap
There’s a lot of talk all about the Miracle Blanket. Do babies sleep longer basically because they’re so at ease they merely don’t ever fight to go out or do they sleep a long time for the reason that can’t get out. But a thing every new parent believes on actuality that their baby SLEEPS a longer period and much better.
- Stops Colic – GUARANTEED!
- Helps Fussy Babies Sleep Great!
- Aids In Preventing Facial Scratches!
- 100% High Quality Cotton
- Helps Babies Sleep Better On Their Backs!
- Helps Stop Twitches That Wake Your Baby!
- Makes Breast Feeding Easier!
- One Size Fits All Up to 14 weeks
This swaddle is made up of 100% cotton entirely breathable fabric. A result of it’s amazingly scientific and tested design the Miracle Blanket is able to utilize the fabric along with the babies natural body mass to keep baby at a wrap. The Miracle Blanket does NOT require velcro, zippers, buttons or pins and actually items that require these usually do not SUIT your baby in the various levels of these crucial months.
The Miracle Blanket is by far the most strongly suggested wrap amidst pediatricians and baby specialists WORLDWIDE.
- Stops or reduces fussiness.
- Helps baby sleep better, deeper and longer.
- Won’t unravel during restless sleep.
- Makes breast feeding easier.
- One size fits all. No adjustments – newborn to several months.
- Can’t impede development of hips and knees. As baby grows, her legs extend beyond the tight portion of the
- wrap for free movement and joint development.
- Breathable fabric limits the risk of overheating.
- Simplicity of design. No confusing folding. Easy to use – even in the dark!
- No knots, buttons, straps, Velcro, snaps, zippers, etc.
- Helps your baby sleep on their back.
- There are many other swaddlers and wraps available, but this is the most secure swaddle you can buy.
Approx 0-4 months
Measures 55cm long from shoulder to feet, and can be used down to chest height
Can also be used over a sleeping bag once your baby is too long for the foot pouch, see bottom photo or our info on weaning off swaddling for more details.
The fabric is the weight/style of a T-shirt