Dreamgenii Pregnancy Support & Feeding Pillow
Use the Dreamgenii Pregnancy Support & Feeding Pillow for a magical nights sleep during pregnancy. Additionally it doubles as a feeding pillow once baby arrives. Designed by an Australian mum.
Further, by using your Dreamgenii Pregnancy Pillow from about 20 week mark, you can also encourage baby to adopt the optimal birth position. Evidence has shown that this can mean shorter and less painful labour for you.
- Aids restful sleep.
- Supports your bump.
- In addition, it supports your back and knees at the same time.
- Helps you to lie on your left hand side which is the best position for mother and baby.
- Prevents you from rolling onto your back while you are asleep.
- Encourages maximum blood flow to mother and baby whilst asleep.
- Helps you to achieve optimal foetal positioning which may lead to a shorter and less painful labour.
- Doubles as a feeding support pillow.
Removable cover for washing
1 in 4 pregnant women can suffer from something called SPD (Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction) during pregnancy, which is a condition that causes pain and discomfort in the pelvic area, particularly the midline joint that connects the left and right pubic bones.
Thankfully this issue can be treated, during which Healthcare Professionals often recommend for pregnant women to sleep on their left side with a pillow between their legs, as this is shown to help align the pubic bone and alleviate pressure. However, one of the issues is that using a few extra pillows can take most of the room up in the bed! The tail of the dreamgenii® Pregnancy Support and Feeding Pillow has been designed to neatly and compactly sit between your legs, so helping to effectively align your hips and provide the necessary relief without taking all the room up in the bed!
Watch the Video Below Now:
|Product Dimension (L x W x H)||64cm x 80cm x 15cm approx|
|Material||Filling: Polyester Hollow Fibre|
Case: Polyester / Cotton
|Package Dimension (L x W x H)||40cm x 14cm x 44cm approx|
|Package Weight||1.3kg approx|