Wooden DOOR BARRIER
Our wooden door Barrier is created for easy step over use by adults. You don’t require a handy-man our barrier comes per-assembled, no screwing to the wall and no sharp edges. This is a step over door barrier (no gate).
Wooden Door Barrier Sizes:
Small DB1: length: expands from 62cm to 104cm, height: 65cm.
Large DB3: length: expands from 110cm to 200cm, height: 65cm.
- 1 natural timber door barrier.
- safe and protective locking mechanism.
- pressure mounted, means NO screw holes in your walls.
- feet which keep a safe distance from the floor.
- large clamp screws for a positive installation.
- all natural Australian timber.
- sturdy timber construction.
- no lacquers or finishes.
- made and designed in Australia.
- environmentally friendly.
- suitable for children up to 24 months.
Kiddy Cots has been manufacturing timber playpens and door barriers Since 1981. They come in variation of sizes to suit every family’s needs. Our products are made from timber sourced from Australian forestry plantations and are made in our factory in Queensland.
Our playpens, play yards and door barriers are designed to keep your children and pets safe. Our products are designed, manufactured and tested to meet ATSM safety standards.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Australia does not currently have any safety standards on door barriers and playpens. Children’s safety products are imported from other countries and DO NOT have to comply with any type of regulations in Australia. We however, built our products to comply with ATSM safety standards.
Watch the Video Below on how to assemble your wooden door barrier.