Skip Hop Ladybug Zoo Let Harness
The Skip Hop Ladybug Zoo Let Harness is a mini backpack with a detachable tether for the smallest travellers. It features friendly Zoo faces, adjustable pack straps, and a top grab handle.
The secure easy-to-attach tether keep walks in crowded spaces relaxed. Take off the tether and your little one will feel like a big kid with his own mini backpack!
This cute Ladybug backpack doubles as a harness with a detachable rein that keeps little ones close by.
Rein attaches at bottom of pack for better stability
- Signature Skip Hop characters
- Tether with wrist strap attaches at bottom of pack for better stability
- Remove tether to become mini-backpack
- Adjustable straps for extra security
- Zippered main compartment
- Mesh pocket for bottle or juice box
- Write-on nametag inside
- Top handle for convenience
- Ages 12m—4y
- Please note that this is not a safety device; children should always be accompanied by an adult
- Size (inches): 7.5w x 9h x 3.25d
- Instructions: 1. Slide both shoulder straps onto child. 2. Pull the chest strap around child and fasten (a “click” should be heard). 3. Adjust straps by pulling the loose ends, so straps are snug but not tight. 4. Attach tether by clipping the silver buckle onto silver D-ring at bottom of backpack.
- Ages 1-4 years.
- Potential choking hazards.
- Be aware of the danger when using tether near automatic doors, escalators etc.
- Remove any detachable tethers when the harness is fitted into a child use and care article.
- Keep out of child’s reach when not in use.
- Do not use this harness in motorized and power driven vehicles.
- Check straps and clips for signs of wear or damage.
- Ensure that the harness attachment devices are compatible with the child use and care article.
- Remove and discard all packaging materials prior to use.
- This product is not a toy. Never leave child unattended. ALWAYS use with adult supervision.
- Do not add additional strings, cords or straps.
- This harness is not a safety device.