Medela FreeStyle Breast pump
The Medela Freestyle Breast Pump comes with a BONUS Calma Solitaire Feeding Device. It is a really powerful double electric breast pump for every day and regular usage. As a result of their design team, it is one of the worlds smallest double breast pumps! With it’s digital display, you don’t have to watch the clock while pumping!
In addition, with Medela’s exclusive 2-Phase Expression, the Freestyle is huge on efficiency and small in size. It’s created for the pumping mum who desires the ability as well as overall performance of the double, daily-use pump and also the versatility to become portable and hands-free while pumping (with the use of the optional extra Medela Bustier). It includes a long-lasting standard rechargeable battery pack: ideal for active and busy mums.
Very mobile and light-weight, this revolutionary pump matches the palm of the hand and consists of considerate functions that offer correct range of motion, freedom and adaptability. It is a US bestseller available these days in Australia.
Main Benefits of the Medela FreeStyle Breast Pump
The Medela FreeStyle Breast Pump weighs just 370g and is one of the smallest double pumps available. The Medela FreeStyle Breast Pump is conveniently sized and has a rechargeable battery so you can pump almost anywhere.
As a result of the digital screen, you can see information such as pumping and letdown suction level (select your comfort level from one to nine) and with it’s timer, you will not not need to watch the clock while pumping. Due to it’s display being back lit, you can pump in the dark if you are in a room where your little one is asleep.
The memory function enables you to set a suction level you are comfortable with that will automatically be triggered when you use the pump. When you are finished pumping, you can pack your bottles into a cool bag and store everything in a handy classic black tote.
2-Phase Expression technology
As a result of Medela’s 2-Phase Expression technology the Medela FreeStyle Breast Pump simulates your baby’s natural sucking behaviour at the breast and feels very comfortable to use. The 2-Phase Expression starts off with a short, quick sucking rhythm until your milk starts to flow. It then changes to a slow rhythm to express the milk. The simple up/down buttons allow you to control the vacuum to suit your comfort level as this is when your milk will flow best.
We are pleased to announce that the Medela FreeStyle Breast Pump was awarded the best Breastpump award in the My Child Excellence Awards 2015.
Medela FreeStyle Breast Pump Key Features:
- Exceedingly powerful yet lightweight and small. It weighs less than 370 grams and can fit in the palm of your hand.
- Efficient double (or single) pumping with 2-Phase Expression technology. Results in fast and effective pumping that is proven to mimic a baby’s natural nursing pattern and get more milk in less time.
- Hands-free accessories Available as optional Extra: provides the freedom for true pumping mobility.
- Mains powered or use rechargeable battery which allows for 3 hours of pumping time per charge.
- LCD screen, digital display: lit screen provides a digital display that can also be used as a nightlight for those late pumpingsessions.
- Memory button: allows mum to save her favorite pumping pattern for ease and efficiency for the next pumping session.
- Pump carry bag and removable insulated cooler for collected breast milk.
- Gently massaging SoftFit Breastshield for comfortable fit.
- Ideal for mums who need to express milk frequently.
- All Medela pumps and bottles are BPA Free.
- Comes with 12 month manufacturer’s warranty.
Freestyle pump with SoftFit breastshields
Tote carry bag
Insulated cooler bag and cooling element
4 collection bottles with lids
Thanks to the milk overflow protection system developed by Medela called «media separation», pumped breastmilk cannot flow into the Freestyle or Swing maxi motor unit. Our technology called «media separation» ensures safe pump-sessions and supports easy handling of the pump. And beyond, cleaning or sterilizing of the tubing become unnecessary.