Maxi Cosi Titan Pro
The Maxi Cosi Titan Pro Convertible Booster Seat is a new addition to the maxi cosi lineup of Booster seats for 2019. As a result, it offers the latest technology from maxi cosi such as the new Safety Shield technology! Safety Shield includes Many Safety innovations from maxi cosi including Air Protect for the best protection for a child’s head as well as G-Cell offering the best torso protection on the market. On top of that, 3 recline positions insure correct installation and comfort for your child!
Additionally, it has been designed to grow as your child does while still protecting them with superior safety features and extreme comfort. Ideal for use from 6 months to 8 years, it can be used as a harness seat until the child reaches the middle height marker then to be used with a lap slash seat belt until the child’s shoulders reaches the highest height maker.
Maxi Cosi Titan Pro Key Features:
- Side Impact Protection that is second to none! Safety Shield, Dual Action Protection, offering superior head and torso protection.
- Air Protect superior side impact protection, featuring NEW compact design formula.
- NEW compact G-CELL design for improved safety. Patented next generation crash absorbing technology.
- ‘Cool Baby’ Wicking fabric: Draws moisture away from your child’s skin keeping them cool, dry and comfortable.
- Easy in-car 1 hand recline adjustment, with 3 comfort recline positions.
- GrowSafe headrest design; Intuitive headrest and harness adjustment system.
- Easy in-built harness adjustment from 6 months up to 4 years of age, and easy belt guidance: quickly buckle up daily from 4 years old up to 8 years old.
- Open design: easy to climb in & out every day.
- Intuitive Harness and Buckle storage: quick and safe adjust for next age level.
- Baby and toddler insert to aid superior comfort up to 3 years old.
- Easy headrest adjustment with 11 positions (7 in harnessed mode and 4 in booster mode)
- Removable and machine washable seat covers.
Designed for 6 months to 8 years of age.
To be used in a forward-facing position with built-in harness by a child whose shoulders are above the lower shoulder height marker (approx 6 months of age) until the child’s shoulders reach the middle shoulder height marker (approx 4 years of age). Then to be used with a lap-sash seat-belt until the child’s shoulders reach the upper shoulder height marker (approximately 8 years of age).