Maxi Cosi Euro NXT ISOGO Convertible Car Seat – New Model
The New Maxi Cosi Euro NXT ISOGO Car Seat is Now Rear Facing for up to 30 Months and offers the latest state of the art technology: Furthermore, ISOGO and GCELL and will keep your baby cool with the Maxi Cosi Euro ISOGO wicking fabric!
What is ISOGO?
ISOGO is a patented ISOFIX compatible soft latch system, which enables you to secure your child’s car seat quick and safely in 3 simple steps. GCELL is patented next generation, crash absorbing technology and provides a crumple zone for enhanced side full body protection.
Superior Side impact Protection:
Air Protect Superior Side Impact Protection is specifically designed to shield your child’s head from side impact forces through the precise release of air. GCELL and Air Protect work together to provide the ultimate in side impact protection. ISOGO gives you confidence your seat is always correctly installed. This is why the Maxi Cosi Euro NXT has both!
All together providing you with Australia’s most advanced convertible car seat!
The Maxi Cosi Euro NXT ISOGO convertible car seat is for parents who love good design with intelligent innovation. They not only look good but they feel good too. Using ‘Cool Baby’ wicking fabric that draws the moisture away from your little bubba, these seats will stop your little one from getting too hot when they are strapped in.
Besides all these great features and benefits of the Maxi Cosi Euro NXT ISOGO, don’t forget about the importance of rearward-facing. We all know rearward-facing is the safest way to travel and combined with our unique Air Protect™ superior side impact protection, it’s the best way to protect the head and neck.
With this seat you can have your baby traveling for up to 30 months rearward facing. When baby’s shoulders reach the lower height marker, you can turn the seat around so it faces forward and have another 3 years of fun in your Maxi Cosi Euro NXT ISOGO car seat.
Maxi Cosi Euro NXT ISOGO features:
- Gcell Next Generation Crash Absorbing Technology.
- ISOGO for Simple and Secure Car Installation.
- ‘Cool Baby’ wicking fabric. This unique fabric draws moisture away from your baby’s skin, allowing air to flow in, keeping baby cool and comfortable.
- Air Protect™ Superior Side Impact Protection to shield your child’s head from side impact. For more information, check the website: air protect.
- QuickFit™ Harness System adjusts harness height from the front in one easy step without removing the seat from the car.
- 5 adjustable head rest positions.
- Easy-use independent latching buckle.
- 6-point safety harness and tether strap.
- 3 adjustable recline base positions.
- Luxurious machine washable covers.
- High back car seat protector mat with insulated drink pocket.
- Infant seat insert.
- Padded belt mates.
On top of that – like all Maxi Cosi car seats, the Maxi Cosi Euro NXT ISOGO Convertible Car Seat boast the best in side impact protection with Air Protect Technology!
Watch The Video Below to find out about why Air Protect Technology is so important!
Like all maxi cosi products, this baby convertible car seat comes with a Lifetime Warranty! All you need to do is register the purchase within 3 months of your purchase!
Maxi Cosi Euro NXT ISOGO – The cool and stylish way to travel
Air Protect™ Superior Side Impact Protection.
Unique ‘Cool Baby’ wicking fabric helps keep baby cool and comfortable.
QuickFit™ system to adjust harness and headrest in one motion.
6-point safety harness and tether strap.
5 adjustable headrest positions.
3 adjustable recline base positions to suit a larger variety of vehicles.
Easy-use independent latching buckle.
Removable newborn insert.
Machine washable covers.
Padded belt mates.
High back car seat protector mat with insulated drink pocket Suitability.
The Maxi Cosi Euro NXT is suitable from newborn until the infant‘s shoulders meet the lower height marker.
The Maxi Cosi Euro NXT is designed to be used in forward-facing position with built-in harness to approx. 4 years of age or until the child’s shoulders reach the middle shoulder height marker.
Maxi Cosi Euro NXT Product specifications:
Product weight: 7 kg.
Product dimensions assembled: 46W x 50D x 76H cm.
Carton weight: 8.5 kg.
Carton dimensions: 47W x 47D x 66H cm.
GCELL SETS A NEW STANDARD IN CHILD RESTRAINT TECHNOLOGY.
As the next generation of side impact protection, GCell takes what works in nature and applies it to child safety. As a result of the GCell Technology, the Maxi Cosi Euro NXT has far superior side impact protection with the additional strength provided by the GCell design.
The beauty of GCell’s design lies in the simplicity of the hexagonal shapes that work together to generate a wall of strength under great compression.
GCell patent technology uses high performance thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) that lines the entire outside of your child’s car seat shell and acts as a crumple zone for your car seat. This helps to greatly reduce crash forces much like the bumper does for your car in addition to the Air protect technology.
An innovation in structural design, GCell is light, flexible, strong and fit for purpose.
Mother Nature once again leads the way in inspiring creative breakthrough technology.
GCell’s “honeycomb” design features:
- Hexagonal shaped high performance thermoplastic elastomer absorbers that act as a crumple zone for side impact collisions.
- Structural integrity even after exposure to extreme temperatures, the crumple zones do not diminish over time
- Secure coverage of your child’s car seat for complete side impact protection.
- Slim and narrow design allowing you to maximise space in your vehicle.
- Tailored solution to protect your child’s body and works in combination with our Air Protect technology which was tailored for your child’s head.
Why It Matters
When it comes to the safety of your child out on the road, Australian Standards simply aren’t enough.
That’s why Maxi-Cosi is constantly seeking out the latest and most advanced safety innovations throughout the world and tailoring it to comply with stringent Australian car seat standards.
GCell offers you peace of mind when you’re out on the road in addition to the requirements of the Australian Standards. This technology is currently only available on the Maxi Cosi Euro NXT.
Accident Exchange Service
In the event of a car accident, your Maxi-Cosi child restraint may have unseen damage from crash forces. The Maxi-Cosi Accident Exchange Service offers new for old Maxi-Cosi child restraint replacement in the event of an accident, giving you peace of mind knowing your child is correctly protected. One less thing to worry about during this stressful time.
What do you need to do?
- Download Maxi-Cosi Accident Exchange Form,complete and send it within 31 days of the accident to: firstname.lastname@example.org or the mail address provided in the form. Applications received after this date will not be considered. Please contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 809 526(Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.00pm, AEST) if you have any questions.
- Make sure you have an official police report or insurance claim¹ to submit with your completed Maxi-Cosi Accident Exchange Form.
- All required documentation must first be submitted via email in order to arrange collection of your damaged child restraint.
- Dorel will deliver by mail a new comparable child restraint to make sure your child can travel safely