Babysense 2 Oricom Secure 710 Value Pack
The New Babysense 2 Oricom Secure 710 Value Pack Includes both the Babysense 2 Respiratory Monitor and the Secure 710 Video / Audio Montior. It boasts a redesigned compact styling with the same reliable operation as the original Babysense.
Sleep Peacefully and Protect your baby using the latest model Babysense 2 Infant Respiratory and Sound Monitor Package Bundle with an Oricom Secure 710 Sound and Video Monitor Package deal
Babysense2 is intended for use as an Infant Apnoea Alarm.
Babysense is the ONLY true EARLY WARNING System available on the market that alerts you when the breathing rate lowers under 10 breaths for each minute – this provides you with an early alert before it’s far too late providing you with time for you to do something! Movement monitors only let you know after the baby quits breathing.
BabySense 2 is a true medical authorized unit which means that as a result, depending on your health insurance policy – you may be able to claim part or all the cost in your insurance.
BabySense 2 is a very delicate device that watches baby’s movements and breathing in the mattress while asleep.
BabySense 2 is a simple baby monitor which will help parents to “keep an eye” on baby and allow intervention in very dangerous situations. BabySense 2 is a safety measure which put into the key tips of “Safe Sleeping” (resting on the back, not overheating of baby’s room, not smoking around the baby), offers safety and peace of mind. Signals if baby halts breathing while asleep. It is ideal for infants up to one year of age.
- There are two sensors positioned underneath the mattress:
- Cover total crib area
- No contact with baby
- Runs using regular household batteries for safety.
- Compact, user friendly design.
Easy to use, Babysense signals you with the alarm if baby’s breathing becomes abnormally slow or if breathing and motion halt. These might be signs and symptoms of Central Apnea, that is one among the cause of Infant Crib Death (S.I.D.S). Babysense may also notify when these types of signs suggest a cold, high fever, or any other sickness.
Babysense2 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
How It Operates: BABYSENSE 2 consists of two sensor sections, that fit securely underneath the mattress. No part of the device ever comes in immediate contact with the child. The sensors are attached to a little battery powered control unit which may be attached to the side with the baby’s cot or bassinet, or positioned on a close flat work surface. Be cautious about other monitors which feature large sensors which do not fit correctly into a bassinet. A low battery sign lights up as well as an clear click is heard whenever battery power require replacing. BABYSENSE 2 continually reacts in your baby’s breathing movements. Each breath brings about a green light to flash. When the baby halts breathing movements for longer than 20 seconds or when the breath rate lowers below 10 breaths per minute, a loud alarm is sounded.
Each Babysense Kit you purchase includes:
- 1 Babysense 2 Breathing Monitor, with 85Db Alarm at 1m
- Oricom Secure 710 Video and Sound Baby Monitor
- 24 Toll free Help-line (within Australia only),
- 30 Day money back guarantee on whole package,
- 2 Year manufacturer’s warranty on Babysense Breathing Monitor and 3 years on the SC710 Video / Audio Monitor.
The New Oricom Babysense 2 boasts a redesigned compact styling with the same reliable operation as the original Babysense 2.
Babysense2 is intended for use as an Infant Apnoea Alarm.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
Oricom Secure 710 Features:
Oricom Secure 710 Baby Unit
- Infrared camera for night vision.
- Nursery room temperature sensor.
- 5 soothing polyphonic lullabies.
- Mains powered.
- 2 way communication.
- Wall mountable.
Oricom Secure 710 Parent Unit
- 2.4” Colour LCD Display.
- Displayed nursery room temperature.
- Sound sensitive light display.
- Parent talk back.
- Fully adjustable digital volume control.
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity.
- Charging cradle and belt clip included.
- Rechargeable batteries. (supplied)
- 3 years warranty.
Gives you a clear picture of your baby even in the dark.
Constantly displays the nursery room temperature.
No need to leave your baby in darkness. A a soft starry glow from the night providing comfort and reassurance for your baby, soothing the way to sleep.
Providing a soothing auditory distraction to lull baby off to sleep.
You can use the sensor lights on the Parent Unit to monitor the noise levels in your baby’s room when the volume on the Parent Unit is turned down low.
Large clear display allows you to keep an eye on your baby anywhere around the home.
As a result of this feature, it allows you to talk to your baby whenever you need to use the comfort only your own voice can give.
This parent unit provides you with mobility and the hands-free convenience that will allow you to go about your everyday work and still be able listen to your baby.
Adjust the volume level as needed.
- Who is Oricom?
- Established August 2003
- 100% Australian Owned
- Dedicated to delivering:
- Quality product Greater choice Value for money (All with an Australian/New Zealand edge)
- Distributor of Motorola UHF CB 2 way radios in Australia and NZ
- Currently 4th Telecommunications brand in Australia, with very selective Distribution (GFK Jan 2008).
- Interference FREE frequency.
- Secure transmission.
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) network friendly.
- Crystal clear digital sound clarity.
- Range up to 300m Range*
- 36 Months Replacement Warranty.
- Direct replacement to consumer when possible.
- Customer web support www.oricom.com.au
- Consumer Hotline 1300 889 785.