Wooden Hexagonal Playpen Jumbo
The Wooden Hexagonal Playpen Jumbo Size is an amazing design to entertain your child. The Wooden Hexagonal Playpen has 6 sides. You can change it’s size and shape from Hexagonal to Rectangular to Square to suit the surroundings and your needs as required.
The playpen is perfect for children to safely play together.
- square: 77cm x 77cm x 61cm high.
- rectangle: 77cm 149cm x 61cm high.
- hexagon: 148cm at all points x 61cm high.
- 6 timber panels.
- 12 link interlocking connectors.
- simple interlocking timber panels.
- add additional panels to create larger playpens.
- 6.5cm bar gap.
- pre-assembled panels.
- all natural Australian timber.
- sturdy timber construction.
- no lacquers or finishes.
- suitable for children from 6 – 24 months.
- made and designed in Australia.
- environmentally friendly.
Kiddy Cots has been manufacturing timber playpens and door barriers Since 1981. They come in variation of sizes to suit every family’s needs. Our products are made from timber sourced from Australian forestry plantations and are made in our factory in Queensland.
Our playpens, play yards and door barriers are designed to keep your children and pets safe. Our products are designed, manufactured and tested to meet ATSM safety standards.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Australia does not currently have any safety standards on door barriers and playpens. Children’s safety products are imported from other countries and DO NOT have to comply with any type of regulations in Australia. We however, built our products to comply with ATSM safety standards.
Watch the Video Below on how to assemble your wooden playpen[wp_lightbox_prettyPhoto_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4QgUDee4TE” width=”560″ height=”315″ description=”how to assemble your wooden playpen” source=”http://www.bubsngrubs.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/kiddy-cots-assembly-video.jpg” title=”how to assemble your wooden playpen”]