The Tumzee will enable you to easily give your baby the 30 minutes of tummy time each and every day that experts recommend for infants. Tummy Time encourages fine and gross motor skills and the Tumzee will help with this.
Tummy Time encourages babies to push up on their hands and arms. This helps them to develop strong shoulders, arms and hand muscles required for grasping and reaching.
According to the Pediatric Society babies should always sleep on their backs which reduces the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). This can cause Positional flat head syndrome. This is why it is so important for babies to receive supervised Tummy Time to encourage proper development and growth.
It has the softness required for infants to be comfortable laying on it. At the same time it has the stiffness necessary to support their weight. Tumzee is now used and recommended by doctors, chiropractors and therapists.
This is the genuine, patented, and award-winning Tummy Time product that is a must-have for all parents with infants.
- Reduce frustration during Tummy Time making it a more pleasant experience.
- Allow your baby to spend more time on his or her stomach developing neck, back and arm muscles.
- Allow your baby to see the surrounding environment and play with toys while working on fine motor skills.
- Tumzee is specifically designed for babies from birth to crawling age. The unique design means that babies can be positioned on their tummies on an incline. This assists in reducing the frustration many babies experience during Tummy Time.
- The Tumzee has a “T” support to prevent babies from sliding out. As they are propped up, they are able to see the surrounding environment and play with toys. This may help in developing neck and back muscles as well.
- Tumzee is made of Polypropylene with the “T” support. It has the softness required for infants to be comfortable laying on it but the firmness necessary to support their weight.
No other product on the market offers the stability and support that may help prevent the baby from sliding down, rolling out or off of the product.