Safety 1st Custodian X Convertible Booster Seat
The New Safety 1st Custodian X Convertible Booster Seat is an Incredible Value Convertible Booster Seat.
The Safety 1st Custodian X Convertible Booster Seat is constructed with Protech EPP High energy absorbing foam for maximum side impact energy absorption to minimise head injury in the event of a car accident. EXCLUSIVE TO SAFETY 1st.
To be used in forward-facing position with built-in harness from approx. 6 months to approx. 4 years of age or until the child’s shoulders reach the middle shoulder height marker.
To be used with a lap-sash seat belt from approx. 4 years of age to approx. 8 years of age or until child’s shoulders reach the upper shoulder height marker.
Safety Meets Style
- Large side wings for maximum side impact protection
- 5 adjustable headrest positions
- Reclining backrest to fit a wider variety of vehicles
- Seat sash belt guide to keep belt away from child’s neck
- Great fabric design with easy to remove machine washable covers
- Narrow seat design
- Retractable cupholders
- Easy to install
- Certified with Australian Standards: AS/NZS 1754/2010
Product weight: 6.9 kg
Product dimensions: 45W x 45D x 66H cm
Carton weight: 7.9 kg
Carton dimensions: 49W x 47D x 68H cm