Petunia Pickle Bottom Embossed Boxy Backpack – Central Park North Stop
The Petunia Pickle Bottom Embossed Boxy Backpack – Central Park North Stop is a modern classic as striking as it is well-appointed; the Boxy Backpack features clever organizational pockets, a built-in changing station and multiple carrying options. This top-selling diaper bag is available in our sleekly stitched Embossed fabric, in addition to other PPB textiles.
Petunia Pickle Bottom Embossed Boxy Backpack – Central Park North Stop FEATURES
- Spacious interior with 3 pockets, 2 bottle pockets and a key clip
- 2 exterior side bottle pockets
- Zip-out changing station with detachable changing pad, 2 pockets for diapers and wipes and 1 pacifier pouch
- Magnetic closure plus snaps for added security
- PPB-monogrammed plastic wipes case
- Custom-stamped premium hardware
- Proudly PVC-Free, sleekly embroidered polyester shell fabric exterior
- Versatile three ways to carry: Backpack, cross-body/on shoulder, or on stroller with Valet Stroller Clips® (sold separately)
- Exterior features onyx iconic PPB English lace design discreetly stitched onto an onyx base fabric with monochromatic glazed accent trim. Slate grey water-resistant lining, onyx piping and straps.
- Embossed fabric care: Spot clean with damp cloth only
- Boxy Backpack: 13″ W x 13.5″ H x 5.5″ D
- Strap drop: 12″ – 23″
About Petunia Pickle Bottom
More than three little words, Petunia Pickle Bottom is a lifestyle-a different way of looking at the world. And perhaps nowhere else is that difference more distinct, unique or decidedly fashionable than in the Petunia products themselves. A perennial exhibit of bold lines, daring colors and darling designer details, Petunia Pickle Bottom was created for the steadfast sophisticate inside every woman. Silk brocades, hand-woven tweeds, plush chenilles, intricate cut velvets, and exquisitely detailed embroidery-every one a Petunia hallmark, and every one an expression of motherhood’s myriad facets.
Born out of a desire to bring style and sophistication to the world of modern parenting, Petunia Pickle Bottom was founded in 2000 by a trio of people who pay homage to the chic mommy who makes a statement without saying a word. Plucking the name from childhood (the head designer’s father coined the phrase when she was a little one) Petunia Pickle Bottom has become more than a silly sentimental name, it has become the brand to have.
It is indeed a “collectable” collection of chic baby accessories that are meticulously designed for uncompromising quality busy moms deserve.