Innovative Boys Potty Training Product!!!
New to Australia!!!
Potty training your kid is one of the biggest parenting challenges parents will face - the Peter Potty makes it a whole lot easier!
The Peter Potty is an amazing product! - Potty training any kid is never fun, but mothers have had to deal with all kinds of special tricks when it comes to boys. Unfortunately, no matter how much you try, boys do end up leaving a mess for the mom to clean up. Perhaps if your little one had a urinal like their Dad uses at a public bathroom, they’d be more likely to concentrate. This isn’t just a plastic urinal for the short ones, but it’s the first flushable version for your kids.
The Peter Potty will grow with the child, it adjusts up to 4 inches. So after a while you’ll have to switch them to a normal toilet. Hopefully you never have a male drunken guest though that decides if they crouch just right, they too can use it. The Peter Potty urinal has a refillable water reservoir, when you push the button, the urine goes into a small bucket. That bucket of the Peter Potty will hold several rounds for your child.
Research indicates that training with the PETER POTTY® can achieve success six months faster than training with traditional potty seats. That’s because training in a standing position is more natural. This also eliminates the need to ‘retrain’ later. A great reward for success, the real water flush actually helps keep the urinal clean with less odor.
• Real-water flush!
Get one now for only $69.95!
|Choose your delivery option...||
Deliver to my door
|SELL OUT RISK:||HIGH!|
YOUR INFORMATION IS SAFE!
OTHER SITES WHICH TAKE YOUR INFORMATION AND THEN PASS IT ON TO THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTE DO NOT OFFER THIS LEVEL OF SECURITY.
Tips for Potty Training with the new PETER POTTY
Peter Potty products are designed to make the potty training process easier - so that you will have more success, with less mess! Whether you are just getting started, are looking for a different solution or simply are ready to transition your child closer to independence, Peter Potty products are the right choice!
When it comes to potty training, all children are different. They learn at different ages, and in different ways. You need to do what works for you and your family. Be consistent and patient and remember to keep that sense of humor. Your child will soon be potty trained and on his way to achieving his next milestone toward independence.
While we continue to work with pediatricians and educators to provide the best products and processes for potty training, we welcome input from our users. As we get more feedback from parents using the Peter Potty Toddler Urinal, we will be sure to update our training tips webpage.
Visionaire Products, Inc.
When to Start:
- Is your child at least 18 months old?
- Is your child dry for at least two hours (for instance, after a nap)?
- Does your child dislike being in a wet diaper?
- Can your child understand words such as wet, potty, have to go?
- Can your child follow simple directions?
- Does your child show interest in using the Peter Potty?
If you feel your son is ready, you need to make sure that you are ready as well. Potty training takes a lot of time and commitment from both parent and child. Patience, understanding and support are what you need to be willing to provide. A sense of humor will sure help too!
The Peter Potty Toddler Urinal is great for just getting started, or for the transition to the standing position. Even parents of 'accomplished toddlers' will find that using the Peter Potty cuts down on the mess in the bathroom.
Peter Potty Pointers:
- Pick a potty training product that is stable and secure. Also, look for a product that appeals to your child, yet is still easy to clean. Remember that pieces with more complicated designs can be more complicated to clean!
- Make sure that the potty is the right size for your little one. They should feel comfortable and secure and should be able to keep clothing away from their body.
- Begin potty training at a time of low stress for your family. A new house, a new baby, daycare or any big changes can create a stressful experience and set you up for failure. Pick a time when you can provide the consistency that is essential to your child's success.
- A child's behavior needs to be reinforced with lots of praise. One of the easiest things you can do is provide positive reinforcement through hugs, kisses, high-fives and general excitement. Other useful tools July be to use stickers or tickets which can be accumulated for a small toy, a special trip to the park, a ride on a train or even a small piece of candy. Use whatever motivates your child.
- Have frequent potty breaks during playtime. During this time, everyone should stop what they are doing to allow for the trip to the potty. This will reduce the thought that they July be 'missing out on the fun'.
- Never punish or scold your child for accidents. Prepare yourself for the fact that accidents will happen as your child learns to use the potty. This is when you need to take control and be a loving supportive parent, encouraging your child that this is part of learning. Assure him that he will be able to make it to the potty the next time.
- Reduce liquid intake at night. While you are first potty training it is wise to use a pull-up diaper through the night to avoid accidents and negative feelings about the whole experience. Once your child starts having dry pull-up diapers after the whole night, you can start using underwear at night.
- It is easiest to potty train while your child is wearing just underwear because it is easy to get them down in a hurry and he July even be able to do that by himself.
Potty Training with the PETER POTTY TODDLER URINAL
- The introduction of the Peter Potty Toddler Urinal into the household should be a celebration.
- Set up the Peter Potty at the right height for your child. The button on the side of the urinal will provide for up to 4" in height adjustment.
- Show your child the urinal, how it works and how it flushes. Explain how the flushing works and that it is only to be flushed to 'wash away' the pee-pee. Once finished, have your child explain it back to you.
- Keep the potty close to the 'action zones' of their environment for easy and quick access.
- With the Peter Potty design, your child does not have to "aim". He should just stand close and face forward and there will be no mess to clean.
- You will find that this is remarkably easy! Simply aim and shoot!
When all else fails, consider these thoughts:
- Reevaluate if your child is ready to train. All children learn at their own rate and that no two children train in the exact same way or at the same age. If your child is not ready, the experience can turn into a negative experience for both the child and parents.
- While most young boys have seen male role models use a urinal in a public facility, it July help to have another male stand and use a toilet or Peter Potty in front of your child. This will show him that this is a normal body function and not scary in any way. Your little guy will feel cool standing like his daddy, not sitting like a girl.
- Many boys start potty training outside on a tree, wall or fence. Transitioning to the Peter Potty will be easy because he is still able to continue standing like his Daddy or big brother.
- Expose your child to other children who are already potty trained.
- Keep Trying.