Nuna Leaf Curv
The Nuna Leaf Curv is the Latest model of the Nuna Leaf. To curve or not to curve? Its not so much the question, more a matter of preference. The choice is now yours for our swaying seat that makes a statement – thanks to its updated posh design with a twist (or should we say swirl?), the LEAF curv.
With either the New French Grey or The Dusk Colour, it will suit the décor of any modern or contemporary home!
The biggest unique single feature of the Nuna Leaf Curv is the fact that it uses no batteries and therefore, there is no noise. This makes it easier for baby to sway to sleep faster!
The Nuna Leaf Curve is every bit as eco-smart and evolutionary (yes- it too can hold up to 60 kg) as its “big bro” the LEAF. The LEAF curv gives a sharp, sassy and swirl-like spin to this award winning design and is sure to throw a contemporary curve ball to traditional nurseries and living spaces alike.
Perfect for baby. Perfect for mum and dad. Perfect for the modern day family.
- curv base provides a chic and contemporary design for baby use & adult décor
- motion lasts unassisted with a gentle push for over 2 minutes
- no batteries, no cords, no buzz, no noise
- plush, cushy, better for baby certified Oeko-Tex® fabric
- organic cotton insert is soft and light
- removable infant insert provides extra comfort
- easily locks stationary for feeding or playtime
- pops out of base for easy storage or quick trips
- evolves with baby to big-kid size
- perfect angle for both playing and napping
- mesh backing provides little breezes
Watch the Video Review of the Nuna Leaf Curv Below Now[wp_lightbox_prettyPhoto_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rzL17OBpVo” width=”560″ height=”315″ description=”Nuna Leaf Curv” source=”http://www.bubsngrubs.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/nuna-leaf-curv-video-thumb.jpg” title=”Nuna Leaf Curv”]
The Leaf Wind has a small motor that simply clicks on to the 2015/2016 Nuna Leaf Curve and fully automates the swinging motion! It has a built-in night light giving some visibility at night time. It has six speeds available to soothe baby. The Leaf Wind attaches to base of the Nuna LEAF Curve series with just a click.
The best part is that no batteries are required. It includes a mini usb cord that works with both a wall plug and battery backup charger.[wp_lightbox_prettyPhoto_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgIj5DvbZ54″ width=”560″ height=”315″ description=”Nuna Wind Video Review” source=”http://www.bubsngrubs.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Nuna-Leaf-Wind-Video-Thumb.jpg” title=”Nuna Wind Video Review”]