Maxi Cosi Mico AP Baby Capsule
This Maxi Cosi Mico AP Baby Capsule is the latest Australian model. It is a world famous Baby Capsule. The Maxi Cosi Mico AP has been modified to meet and exceed the Australian Safety Standards and is fully certified. The Maxi Cosi Mico Fabrics are soft and comfy, yet practical.
This new model of the Maxi Cosi Mico Baby Capsule also offers the revolutionary Air Protect Technology for maximum side impact protection of your little one.
It comes in several great colour combinations to suit any vehicle’s interior.
The New Maxi Cosi Mico AP Boasts ‘Cool Baby’ wicking fabric. This unique fabric (exclusive to Maxi Cosi) draws moisture away from your baby’s skin. This allows air to flow in and keeps baby cool and comfortable.
On Top of this, there is a Flip-out visor on the canopy of the Maxi Cosi mico AP for extra UV protection when needed!
The Maxi-Cosi Mico AP is compatible with all good quality prams and strollers to make the complete travel system including Quinny, Maxi-Cosi, Silver Cross, Mamas & Papas, Bugaboo, Joolz, Stokke, nuna and more! Check the details of your pram to confirm compatibility.
Maxi Cosi Mico Features
- With ‘Air Protect Revolutionary Side Impact Technology™’ to shield your child’s head from impact. For more info, see the video and information below.
- ‘Cool Baby’ wicking fabric. The unique fabric (which is exclusive to Maxi Cosi) draws moisture away from your baby’s skin. This allows the air to flow in and keeps baby cool and comfortable.
- Adjustable base gives quick, easy and secure installation every time.
- Luxurious machine washable cover.
- Includes Cozi-Dozi™ infant support for smaller babies.
- Padded belt mates for better comfort.
- Premium fabrics and padding for a comfy ride.
- Built In canopy, always on hand and easy to store.
- Flip-out visor on canopy for extra protection when needed.
- Includes a convenient stay-in-car adjustable base.
- Ergonomically designed reinforced carry handle.
- Adjustable 5-point safety harness and tether strap.
- Adapters for many other premium strollers available from the stroller manufacturer
Suitable from Newborn to approx. 6 months old or until infant’s shoulders reach the upper height marker.
Dimensions of product assembled: 41W x 69DH x 45H cm.
Weight of product: 4.3 kg (Carrier) 4.1 kg (Base).
Maxi Cosi Mico Infant Carrier Accessories:
- Head hugger.
- Removable canopy.
- Shoulder harness protectors.
The Air Protect Difference
Car crashes involving side impact collisions are deadly and are frighteningly common on Australian roads. Children of all ages involved in side impact collisions are at risk of head injury and fatality. Experience the Air Protect difference.
About Air Protect™
How does Air Protect work in a real life accident?
Two layers of defence in a side impact crash. Through the precise release of air, Air Protect compresses and shields children from side impact intrusion. This action instantly reduces crash forces at the most critical spot, around a child’s head. Air Protect does this by extending ride-down, the amount of time it takes to slow a child’s movement in a crash.
Maxi Cosi Accessories!
Maxi Cosi Car Seat Protector Mat
Maxi Cosi Rain Cover
Please note: NON-ISOGO Model is ONLY available in Devoted Black & Granite – All Other Colours are ISOGO Only which is an additional cost.
Accident Exchange Service
In the event of a car accident, your Maxi-Cosi child restraint may have unseen damage from crash forces. The Maxi-Cosi Accident Exchange Service offers new for old Maxi-Cosi child restraint replacement in the event of an accident. This gives you peace of mind knowing your child is correctly protected. One less thing to worry about during this stressful time.
What do you need to do?
- Download Maxi-Cosi Accident Exchange Form, complete and send it within 31 days of the accident to: firstname.lastname@example.org or the mail address provided in the form.
- Make sure you have an official police report or insurance claim¹ to submit with your completed Maxi-Cosi Accident Exchange Form.
- All required documentation must first be submitted via email in order to arrange collection of your damaged child restraint.
- Dorel will deliver by mail a new comparable child restraint to make sure your child can travel safely.