Ergobaby Performance Carrier – Charcoal
From the moment your baby is born, there is nothing you will enjoy more than holding your baby close. The multi award-winning Ergobaby® carrier offers front, back and hip positions. The Ergobaby Performance Carrier is designed to grow with your baby from birth to toddler (3.2kgs with any Infant Insert to 20kgs), Ergobaby is the only carrier you’ll ever need.
For the active parent looking to take their baby along for the fun, the Ergobaby Performance Carrier features moisture-wicking mesh for ultimate breathability so both baby and parent stay cooler. Durable synthetic exterior makes for easy washing and quick drying. Tapered shoulder straps and padded waist strap ensure parents stay comfortable even on longer treks, either on the trail or at the mall.
Features and Benefits
Durable and lightweight, the Ergobaby Performance Carrier is built for adventure. Take your baby along for the fun. The outdoor-style carrier is made with a durable exterior and a breathable mesh interior for ultimate outdoor performance.
- Multi award-winning stellar line up of international awards
- Recommended by, and developed in consultation with health professionals
- Comfortable for parents baby’s weight is evenly distributed across your hips and shoulders
- Ergonomic for baby cradles baby in a natural sitting position
- 3 carry positions front, back and hip carry positions
- Breastfeed on the go adjustable design allows handsfree feeding
- The only carrier you’ll ever need from newborn to toddler (3.2 *with any Infant Insert– 20kg)
- Aligns with the recommended carry position from the Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Hood allows for sleeping baby, discreet breastfeeding, and sun/wind protection
- Convenient lightweight, compact, easy to transport
- Promotes mobility great for tight spaces, uneven surfaces and stairs – whether in or outdoors
- Safety tested and certified design
- Highly adjustable suits wearers from 153cm – 195cm (5’ to 6’5”)
- Storage compartments for easy, handsfree storage
- More accessories to match the carriers
- Fair trade Ergobaby is committed to best practices in all factories
- Cool comfort breathable mesh and moisture control fabric
An Ergobaby Infant Insert (sold separately) is required for use with the carrier from birth to 4/5 months or until baby has developed head control.
Ergobaby Performance Carrier – Charcoal Product Specifications
- Collection: Ergobaby Performance
- Carrier body: Durable, high-performance Ripstop water-repellant polyester outer layer, ideal for outdoor activities
- Carrier lining: 100% cotton in a moisture wicking knit, mesh lining for increased moisture control and breathability
- Carrier weight: 620 grams.
- Carrier fit: Adults from 5’ to 6’5” body height (depending on body type, height range may differ)
- Usage Range: Carries newborns from 3.2kg to 5.5kg with any Infant Insert (or up to 4-5 months) to a maximum of 20kgs
- Shoulder straps: Padded with 2.5cm high-density premium foam, contoured shape, adjusting from 69 – 130cm (24-45”)
- Waist strap: Padded with high-density EVA foam, adjusting from 74 – 140cm (30-55”)
- Chest strap: Sliding adjustment
- Sleeping Hood: Integrated, Ripstop water-repellant fabric with elastic edging and snap-to-strap attachment. Supports baby’s head while sleeping and protects from sun and wind. Adjusts in length with 5 snap levels for growth of baby
- Fill: 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- Small zippered pouch, fully hides Sleeping Hood when not in use
- Large zippered storage pocket holds your wallet, keys and mobile phone
- Machine washable: Cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Dry on delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp. Air dry
- Designed in Hawaii. Made in India
OPTIONAL: Ergobaby Infant Insert Performance Collection Infant Insert – Cool Mesh Grey
Breathable mesh exterior and moisture-wicking knit lining make the NEW Ergobaby Performance Infant Insert the coolest option for your little one. Intuitive and easy to use, the Infant Insert provides your baby with a gentle transition from womb to world. Required for carrying your little one from birth until head control has been established (3.2 to 5.5kgs), the Infant Insert comprises two key components – the cushioned outer shell and a removable pillow. Both of these components are used from birth to provide an ideal fetal position and, as baby grows, can be separated to accommodate baby’s natural straddle. The new and improved design is compatible with any Ergobaby Carrier.
Features & Benefits
Designed to support the head and neck of your newborn baby, the New Ergobaby Performance Infant Insert is intuitive and easy to use, with less padding at the back making it cooler for baby.
Safe cradle holds your newborn in a cosy, protected environment close to the heart
Womb to world transition only carrier system offering natural fetal position
Recommended by and developed in consultation with health professionals
Important support for your baby’s head, neck and developing spine – now with additional adjustability of the support to suit every stage of baby’s development
Adaptable fit two-part design grows with your baby from birth to 4-5 months
Graduating options use removable pillow without outer shell once baby has head and neck control
Snap to secure fasten to the straps of any Ergobaby Carrier for greater security
Breastfeed on the go and handsfree once attachment is established
Easy care fully machine washable
Cool comfort breathable polyester mesh with moisture wicking cotton lining