Chicco Evolution Feeding Bottles
There are 2 models of the Chicco Evolution Feeding Bottles – BPA Free Feeding Bottles – one with a straight neck and one with an angled neck.
Evolution BPA Free Feeding Bottle with straight neck – 150ml and 250ml
The unique large shape of the bottle and the Physiological Anti-Colic Valve Teat assists to reduce the incidence of colic
The gentle amber color with pearled ring cap and gilded packaging, provides this bottle a classy style
Evolution BPA Free Newborn Angled Feeding Bottle with Silicone Teat 250ml
- The ideal way to provide breast milk after a breast..
- Imitates breast feeding ? created over years of clinical research.
- Ideal 30 degree angle ? naturally keeping the teat full of milk ? minimizing air intake.
- Extra anti hiccup valve in the base that is detachable for simple bottle washing
- The soft amber color with pearled ring cap and gilded packaging, provide this bottle a classy look
The Chicco Evolution Feeding Bottles Include a Chicco Silicone Teat Regular flow with their special Anticolic Valve!
Chico Silicone Teats
The Physiological Anti-Colic Valve Teat is really smooth and elastic, therefore simulating the physiology of the maternal breast as close as possible. It is ideal to use with the Chicco plastic or glass feeding bottles.
- Special Length: Designed specifically to simulate the nipple when sucking: it lengthens twice as much with respect to its normal rest position.
- Ribbed Rings: Increases the natural elasticity of natural latex rubber, enabling the teat to lengthen and providing it a texture the same to that of the mother’s nipple.
- Large Base: Makes sure best support for the baby’s lips and helps sucking.
- Anti-Colic Valve: Prevents the swallowing of air and helps to minimizes colic, hiccups and regurgitation.